13/05/2009

11 May 09


When I was 4 yrs old, I always look up to the sky and sees the stars, clear and sound. Too many and i drop to count. They are very beautiful and make me wonders; how far!. My parent said 'too far".
They are very clearly seen and showing some meanings.


When I grow up, I was told about stars. Read the books about stars, they have the name. But these days only sometime I can see them because of the sky not so clear like before.


I admire Orion since he is the easiest to find and very showing, elegant as well as beautiful. He guide us where the north is. And He is the star with full of my paradise memory. He was seen very clear at Karuman and Tangkuban Parahu, and sometimes at Mount Kinabalu. He may be not being seen at Kalimanjaro or Everest, or may be someday we just cannot see anything in the sky.
Appreciate what God give us....

No comments: